To achieve the desired goal of producing quality graduates, ACSS shall operate its academic mission as follows:
1. It shall keep class sizes small, between 30-50 students to facilitate teaching and learning.
2. Promote and encourage self-learning; students shall be resourced to access pre-recorded teaching videos and other teaching aids including open and educational resources and courses from reputable international sports bodies.
3. Adopt a problem-solving, student-centered approach to teaching and learning as its approach.
4. Promote leadership and entrepreneurship skills training as integral part of all academic programs offered at ACSS.
5. Emphasis on Faculty development: This is critical for sustainability of ACSS and for ACSS to contribute more effectively to sports industry through research.
6. Providing short, refresher and top-up courses for professionals in the industry.