1. Completed application form, including personal essays.
2. High School transcripts or report cards for at least six terms.
3. One of the following examination results is required:
• West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE);
Six subjects are used to calculate your standard WASSCE score: Integrated Science, Core Math, Core English and three electives. A minimum grade of C6 in each subject is required to apply.
• IGCSE/GCE ‘O’ Level and at least three ‘A’ Level passes (with grade A-D)
• International Baccalaureate(IB) Diploma
• French Baccalaureate (a certified copy of the original score and a certified translated copy in English)
• Other equivalent exam results approved by the National Accreditation Board of Ghana
(Please note that all certificates and results slips other than the WASSCE must be referred to the National Accreditation Board for verification, evaluation and to determine their eligibility for admission into ACSS.)
In addition to meeting the requirements described for Ghanaian nationals, applications from International students must meet the following requirements:
• Certified Translation: Transcripts or other supporting documents submitted by international applicants in a language other than English must be translated and certified as copies of the original document(s).
• Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): International students for who English was not a language of instruction must submit a TOEFL score. The minimum passing grade required is 80 for the Internet Based Test (iBT).